Downtown Cranford is becoming known for its variety of restaurants, serving up everything from sushi to Italian to Cuban to French-American. Many of our downtown restaurants also run specials that diners can take advantage of when they dine out. Check out the list below and see why so many people choose Cranford as their dining destination.
- Thirsty Turtle has a number of specials that are offered all week. On “Mignon Mondays” from 4-10PM, customers can purchase an 8 oz. filet mignon for $13. On Tuesdays, children 10 and under dine free with the purchase of an adult entrée. Wednesdays, the restaurant has 2 for 1 wings and 1/2 price bottles of wine. And finally, every Friday and Saturday night you can get Prime Rib for $18.
- Mr. Bin Sushi & Grill has a great lunch special on Wednesdays and Sundays. Check out the list of sushi rolls you can get for half price.
- Romola’s Seafood & Grille has a $39 prix-fixe menu Monday to Thursday, and $29 per person on Sunday.
- In the mood for Italian food? Il Giardino has you covered with a number of eat-in specials. On Tuesday, for $20.95 you can get a Large Pizza, Large Salad, Mozzarella Sticks and 8 Garlic Knots. Wednesday is Pasta Night, where customers get a choice of pasta from the Special Menu, along with a small salad, small soda and cannoli for $11.95. Thursday, you can get Dinner for 2 for $22.95, with choices from Special Menu, Appetizer and 2 Entrees. Finally, Monday thru Thursday you can get 2 Large Cheese Pies for $18.69 + Tax.
- River & Rail Cantina has two great specials for customers. On weekdays until 4PM, you can enjoy a burger and beer for just $10. Also, River & Rail offers happy hour specials every day until 7PM. That includes 50% off margaritas, $4 select drafts, and $6 glasses of wine.
- On hot summer days, Edible Arrangements has just the thing to keep you cool. They’re offering $2.99 Fresh Summer Deals on summer flavored smoothies and fruit salads.
- The Grandstand, home of the best gourmet hot dogs around, has some great specials to get you in the door. The restaurant offers lunch specials for $7.99 and $6.99 which includes fries and a drink with sandwiches or signature dogs. Also, if your kids come in wearing their sports uniform, and you’ll save 10% off your bill.
- Vinny’s Pizza & Pasta has a number of specials throughout the week. Tuesday is Family Night, and for every adult entrée purchased, kids 11 and under eat free off of the kids menu. Wednesday is Pasta Night, where for $11.95 customers can choose from 6 types of pasta and 15 different sauces, and also get a garden salad and free reorder. Sunday through Thursday, customers can get 2 large pizzas for just $18.69.