Join us for wine, chocolates, refreshments and a free, informative program for women like you! Please click here to register.
The GREAT News – women are living healthier, longer, more fulfilling lives!
The Challenge – women often neglect to plan their own financial futures, which is further complicated by real life realities.
The BEST News – There are small steps and simple solutions that can help! You can be financially confident without a degree in finance, substantial assets or making a huge time commitment. This 45-minute program provides simple solutions and guidance on small things you can do today that will help you prepare for the future. You’ll be glad you took a little time now to think about ways to prepare for a more fulfilling tomorrow. Feel free to bring a friend, sister, mother, daughter, or anyone who might benefit.
This presentation is designed for parents of high school students to assist in understanding the financial aid process.
• Forms needed to apply and their deadlines
• How income & various factors affect what you will pay
• Impact of parental & student assets on aid eligibility
• The proper way to handle special circumstances
• Comparison of financial aid packages
• Different types of loans and financing options