Brad Palmer, Managing Member of Crown Business Brokers, LLC, is an experienced New York / New Jersey business broker as well as a Certified Public Accountant. His education includes a B.A. from Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA., as well as an M.B.A. in finance from Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
Selling your business is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. You have probably spent many years building your business, and you almost certainly have an emotional as well as a financial investment in it.
At Crown Business Brokers, LLC, we have the expertise to locate qualified buyers, negotiate the transaction, prepare letters of intent, manage the due diligence process, and locate sources of funding.
Crown Business Brokers, LLC is different from the majority of firms that broker small and mid sized businesses in that we bring a professionalism to the transaction that few can match. We provide the following services:
- Realistic assessment of what the business is worth.
- Assistance with “recasting” the numbers so that a prospective buyer can determine what the true cash flow of the business is.
- Handling the negotiating process.
- Working with the prospective buyer’s attorney and C.P.A. so that due diligence progresses smoothly.
- Assistance in locating financing.
- Designing customized marketing programs specific to your business.
Helping Business Owners
Turn Their Biggest Asset Into Cash